This is an annual award to recognise excellent research in the AMJ. A shortlist of papers will be forwarded to a distinguished panel for their consideration and nomination of a single winner. Applications are not solicited, and any received from a source other than the editor will not be considered.
- Mark D. Uncles, Robert East and Wendy Lomax, Good customers: The value of customers by mode of acquisition, Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ), Volume 21, Issue 2, May 2013, Pages 119–125
- Malcolm Wright and Deborah Russell, Massey University, Some philosophical problems for service dominant logic in marketing, Australasian Marketing Journal, 20 (3) pp 218-223
- Christine Mathies, Siegfried P. Gudergan, The role of fairness in modelling customer choice, Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ), Volume 19, Issue 1, February 2011, Pages 22-29,
- Alastair G. Tombs, Janet R. McColl-Kennedy, Social and spatial influence of customers on other customers in the social-servicescape, Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ), Volume 18, Issue 3, August 2010, Pages 120-131,
- Herbert Woratschek, Stefan Roth, Chris Horbel, “Sorry, We Are Fully Booked!” – An experimental study of preference formation through unavailable services, Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ), Volume 17, Issue 1, May 2009, Pages 27-35,
- Ashish Sinha, Aaron Gazley, Nicholas J. Ashill, Measuring Customer Based Brand Equity using Hierarchical Bayes Methodology, Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ), Volume 16, Issue 1, 2008, Pages 3-19
- Stephen L. Vargo, On A Theory of Markets and Marketing: From Positively Normative to Normatively Positive, Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ), Volume 15, Issue 1, 2007, Pages 53-60,
AMJ Best Papers 2001 – 2005
Dolnicar, S., Freitag, R., and Randle, M. (2005)”To Segment or Not to Segment? An Investigation of Segmentation Strategy Success Under Varying Market Conditions,” 13 (1), 21-39.
Scriven, J. and Ehrenberg, A.S.C. (2004)”Consistent Responses to Price Changes,” 12 (3), 21-39.
- Bloemer, J. and Odekerken, G. (2003) “Antecedents and Consequences of Affective Commitment,” 11 (3), 33-42.
- Bove, L. and Johnson. L. (2002) “Predicting Personal Loyalty to a Service Worker,” 10 (1), 24-35.
- Wilkinson, I. (2001) “A History of Network and Channels thinking in the 20th Century,” 9 (2), 23-52.