This is an annual award for the member of ANZMAC judged to have made the most significant contribution to advancing marketing education in Australia or New Zealand (or both). This contribution is likely to have extended over many years, and may be through direct teaching, service to marketing education, student supervision and education related research. The award is provided by Pearson Education, and administered by the ANZMAC Awards committee.
ANZMAC-Pearson Distinguished Marketing Educator of the Year Award
- Nomination is open to all Marketing academic staff, sessional staff and institutional associates (full-time or fractional, continuing or contract) in eligible tertiary institutions.
- The nominee will have a minimum of five years equivalent full-time employment as a Marketing academic, excluding any leave of absence.
- Nominees will have established a track record for excellence and innovation in teaching in marketing education.
- Previous recipients of the Distinguished Marketing Educator of the Year Award are not eligible to apply.
- Nominees must be fully paid individual members of ANZMAC.
NOMINATION FOR THE AWARD:
Candidates must complete their Pearson Distinguished Marketing Educator of the Year 2013 nomination form(available from Pearson’s Award Pages), and the ANZMAC Awards 2013 Application Form, both of which are submitted to
Applications must include:
- A completed nomination form
- A statement from the nominee addressing the selection criteria provided (of no more than three pages, minimum 12 font).
- A curriculum vitae
- Supporting documentation as appendices (up to five pages). This can include student and peer commentary, testimonials, evidence of the nature and role of education-related output, etc.
Please note: Any material that exceeds the specified maximums will not be considered by the panel.
Past winners of this award are:
|2013||Peter Wagstaff||Monash University|
|2012||Steven D’Alessandro||Macquarie University|
|2011||Catherine Sutton-Brady*||University of Sydney|
|2010||Angela Paladino*||University of Melbourne|
|2008||Suzan Burton||Macquarie University|
* Indicates past winner of the ANZMAC Emerging Educator Award.